1, She called Al Sharpton to wish him a happy 60th birthday and made sure the press knew all about it
2. She’s seen with Bill a lot. A whole lot
3. Those days when she was so happy that she “no longer had to worry about hair and
make-up” are over
4. Now she really loves Israel and especially Bibi Netanyahu (even if Bill disses him)
5. And she really loves Iowa, too: “It is fabulous to be back. I love Iowa,” she told the folks at the Harkin steak fry.
6. She’s heading to New Hampshire next week.
7. She’s not discouraging the huge November fundraising event by Ready For Hillary
8. She’s jetting to every last fund-riser for Democratic candidate, even though the trips take her away from her new granddaughter (think “Superdelegates” and ‘I owe yous” for later use
9. She has nothing to say about anything important – ISIS, Ebola, the NFL, Taxes,Bank Reform, etc. – its all about “gender equality.”
10. She has a pulse – and as long as she does, she’s in!